About the venue
This unique wedding venue boasts two striking ceremony rooms: The Garden Room, overlooking different aspects of Bridgford Park, has a period feel with its two grand chandeliers; The Drawing Room, also with views across the park, has a country house library feel with an impressive fireplace.
This landmark building, located in the Nottingham suburb of West Bridgford, is just minutes from the city centre, has public car parking and pedestrian access to the vibrant Central Avenue, known for its variety of sophisticated bars and restaurants.
It's important to talk to our registrars about the availability of dates and times since further conditions apply (see next section).
This venue has a licence for ceremonies in the:
- Garden Room - 60 people
- Drawing Room - 20 people
It's important to talk to our registrars about the availability of dates and times since further conditions apply.
- The accommodation upstairs is managed exclusively by Birchover Residences and is a separate entity to Nottinghamshire County Council.
- Bridgford Hall grounds are managed by Rushcliffe Borough Council and as such we have no control over access to them.
- The grounds are open to the public and host public events at certain times of the year.
- Whilst we make every effort to advise you of any known events, it is your responsibility to check this well in advance with Rushcliffe Borough Council.
- The grounds are accessible from dawn to dusk.