Registration offices in Nottinghamshire
The county of Nottinghamshire, steeped in history and most noted for the legendary Sherwood Forest, has a wealth of beautiful parklands, woodlands and riverside locations. Being ideally located in the most central part of England, Nottinghamshire is extremely accessible by road, rail and air, making it a practical solution for guests coming from far and wide.
Nottinghamshire boasts five beautiful registration offices across the county (nine rooms in total), each with their own unique design and history located in towns and parklands.
Our registrations offices are:
- Arnold Registration Office - Arnot Hill, Arnold
- Mansfield Registration Office - County House, Mansfield
- Newark Registration Office - The Gilstrap, Newark
- The Nottinghamshire Register Office - Worksop
- West Bridgford Registration Office - Bridgford Hall, West Bridgford
You can learn more about each of our registration offices on our venues page.
Alternatively, download our Nottinghamshire Weddings and Ceremonies brochure [PDF] for more information on these offices.