Skip to main content

Changing your passport

Updating your passport

If you wish to update your passport in your new surname prior to your ceremony or formation, it is possible to do so up to 3 months in advance. You will need to complete a PD2 form Passports for newlyweds and civil partners at GOV.UKĀ 

An appointment should be made with the registration office conducting your ceremony or formation for the form to be countersigned by a Registrar (fees may apply). For more information, please contact us.